When you purchase a Mini Plan for the 2010 season of the Brooklyn Cyclones, you get some free goodies. What more could you ask for than stellar Short-Season A New York Mets baseball and some free loot to boot?!
From the site:
There are seven great 5-game plans, each featuring something for everyone – including fireworks, rivalries, jersey giveaways, and weekend games. Or, if five games just isn’t enough, create your own 7-game package with our Flex Plan. With the Flex Plan, you choose the seven games you would like to attend, the free food and gifts are still yours, and at each game in your 7-game plan, you will receive the best seat location available in your seating category.
More information from the page:
In addition to flexibility and affordability, Mini Plan Holder benefits include:
- Same great seats to every game in your plan. (Flex Plan holders will receive the best available seat, in their seating category, to each game in their plan.)
- FREE FOOD: a hot dog or hamburger, soft drink, and chips at every game for every seat in your plan!
- Priority Seating: Select the area in which you want to sit and receive the best seats prior to tickets going on sale to the general public (based on availability).
- EXCLUSIVE Mini Plan Holder cap giveaway.
- Exclusive Invitation to a Cyclones pre-season practice.
- First chance to purchase additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public, including Opening Day and playoffs.
- Unused Ticket Policy: Any tickets not used for a previously played game may be exchanged for a bleacher ticket to any 2010 Sunday-Thursday home game, based on availability. Or, you can exchange your ticket and pay just $5 for a Field Box Seat.
For more information, and to see the package options, click here. I’ll probably sign up for a package as soon as I have the slightest clue who will be playing for the team.